On 07/09/2016 at 04:17, xxxxxxxx wrote:
Cinema 4D Version: R14 up
Platform: Windows ; Mac OSX ;
Language(s) : C++ ;
Hello fellow developers,
some time ago - and this actually means a few years - I started experimenting with the STL and the Eigen library for Cinema 4D plugins.This happened mostly because I still want so support the old R14 api. But there are some things I miss, like proper unique_ptr and container classes. I find the STL so good that I don't want to roll my own any more.
It is not just for R14 though. It works on R17 as well.
I figure sharing the code as stand-alone library on GitHub might be interesting.
Pull requests are welcome.
There are things I want to add later on:
* Some documentation ... rather soon. There is actually not so much to document yet.
* Various ToString conversions.
* Scanning of Base Containers.
* Simple threading tools. Already have the latter three somewhere else.
* Math constant replacements defined by constexpr.
* More/better glue to the Eigen lib.
On 08/09/2016 at 03:06, xxxxxxxx wrote:
thanks for sharing this with the community.