Watermark plugin How to?
On 03/07/2015 at 10:34, xxxxxxxx wrote:
I was trying to make the watermark plugin (although i know you can just add watermark in R16).Just for practice.
The watermark should appear in the final render only.
I found some steps here:
- Open Adobe Photoshop, make a new 800x600 image with your logo in the bottom corner and save as "logo.psd".
- Add a new texture in CD4 and double click it to bring up the Material Editor.
- Untick all options on the left then tick "Trasparency".
- With "Transparency" selected, click the right arrow next to "Texture" and "Load Image". Select "logo.psd" then close the dialog.
- NOTE: You now have options to 'Edit Image...' (in Photoshop) and 'Reload Image...' to modify the image..
- Go Objects > Scene > Foreground, then apply your new texture to the "Foreground" object.
- Click the "Render View" button to see the result.
But can somebody please tell me how to implement this in python.
I know that i have to initialize a new Basematerial Object but what after that?How do i let the user select the .psd file from plugin interface?
On 06/07/2015 at 03:09, xxxxxxxx wrote:
actually I think for a watermark you'd want to implement a VideoPost plugin. But there already is a ready-made watermark videopost build into Cinema. Just go into the render settings, add "Effect...": "Watermark"
On 26/08/2015 at 09:15, xxxxxxxx wrote:
Have you been able to come up with a solution?