Set priority in basic properties [SOLVED]

• On 18/05/2015 at 12:46, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   R16 
    Platform:   Windows  ;   
    Language(s) :     C++  ;

---------
    Hi, I am trying to set two parameters located in the basic properties menu of pose morph. I need to specifically set the priority and base priority to animation and initial like the following:

I was able to set the mixing mode to points using:

rootAtom->SetParameter(DescID(ID_CA_POSE_POINTS), GeData(1), DESCFLAGS_SET_0);

But when I try to set the priority like this, nothing happens:

rootAtom->SetParameter(DescID(ID_CA_POSE_BASE_PRI), GeData(EXECUTIONPRIORITY_ANIMATION), DESCFLAGS_SET_0);

• On 18/05/2015 at 14:22, xxxxxxxx wrote:

After a lot of confusing research I figured out how to set the priority of the pose morph:

GeData priority;
    if (rootAtom->GetParameter(DescLevel(EXPRESSION_PRIORITY), priority, DESCFLAGS_GET_0))
    {
            PriorityData *pd = (PriorityData * )priority.GetCustomDataType(CUSTOMGUI_PRIORITY_DATA);
            if (pd) {
                pd->SetPriorityValue(PRIORITYVALUE_MODE, GeData(CYCLE_ANIMATION));
            }

rootAtom->SetParameter(DescLevel(EXPRESSION_PRIORITY), priority, DESCFLAGS_SET_0);
    }

rootAtom->SetParameter(DescID(ID_CA_POSE_BASE_PRI), GeData(EXECUTIONPRIORITY_INITIAL), DESCFLAGS_SET_0);

• On 19/05/2015 at 07:01, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

you can find an example on how to set a Priorty value in the "Look at Camera" plugin in the SDK examples.

Best wishes,
    Sebastian