Multiple Frame Exporter

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 30/10/2002 at 15:26, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Something Cinema4D has some problems with is animations export. But sadly I have to export some animations. The way I currently do it is by exporting each frames independantly. That takes lots of time.
    I think that programming a plugins that cycle throught each frames and save them using the export function wouldn't be very hard.
    Maybe someone already did it ?
    Thanx,
    BarZoule

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 05/11/2002 at 17:24, xxxxxxxx wrote:

to clarify, we're talking abotu exporting animation into another 3d format here?

i don't know about importing, but i know that the shockwave exporter incorporates animation. but i think you might have to "bake" most things first.

On 06/11/2002 at 04:57, xxxxxxxx wrote:

What i'm looking for is a plugin that exports the scene as a serie of independant files, each one containing a frame of the animation.
    eg. you'd have:
    frame001.3ds
    frame002.3ds
    frame003.3ds
    frame004.3ds
    frame005.3ds
    frame006.3ds
    iis that clearer ?
    -BarZoule

On 06/11/2002 at 10:52, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I don't know if it will help you , but Maxon does plan on adding Filmbox export (in a point release?), which supports both bone and PLA.  Most of the major packages support .fbx or soon will.