Make selectbox + Separatorline etc

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 17/11/2011 at 17:35, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   R12 
    Platform:   Windows  ;   
    Language(s) :

---------
    hi,
    I'm realy confused because i do not find any solution for my Problem. First of all I'm using C# wrapping  it with mono + swig to c++.
    anyways So That's what i got

DescID cid = new DescID(new DescLevel(SCELETTEOBJECT_TYPE, C4dApi.DTYPE_LONG, 0));     
              BaseContainer bcArme = C4dApi.GetCustomDataTypeDefault(C4dApi.DTYPE_LONG);
              bcArme.SetString(C4dApi.DESC_NAME, "Arme");
              bcArme.SetLong(C4dApi.DESC_DEFAULT, 2);

if (!descparams.Desc.SetParameter(cid, bcArme, new DescID(new DescLevel(C4dApi.ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES))))
                  return true;

BaseContainer bcArme2 = C4dApi.GetCustomDataTypeDefault(C4dApi.DTYPE_LONG);                 
              bcArme2.SetString(C4dApi.DESC_NAME, "Finger");                                              
              bcArme2.SetLong(C4dApi.DESC_DEFAULT, 5);
              //bcAuswahl.SetString(C4dApi.DESC_DEFAULT, "st2");                                                     
              if (!descparams.Desc.SetParameter(cid, bcArme2, new DescID(new DescLevel(C4dApi.ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES))))
                  return true;

BaseContainer bcSEP = C4dApi.GetCustomDataTypeDefault(C4dApi.DTYPE_SEPARATOR);                
              bcSEP.SetLong(C4dApi.DESC_SEPARATORLINE,C4dApi.DTYPE_SEPARATOR);
     if (!descparams.Desc.SetParameter(cid, bcSEP, new DescID(new DescLevel(C4dApi.ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES))))
                  return true;

cid = new DescID(new DescLevel(CIRCLEOBJECT_CHECKME, C4dApi.DTYPE_BOOL, 0));
              BaseContainer bcCheck = C4dApi.GetCustomDataTypeDefault(C4dApi.DTYPE_BOOL);
              bcCheck.SetString(C4dApi.DESC_NAME, "Check");
              bcCheck.SetBool(C4dApi.DESC_DEFAULT, true);
              // Create the boolean check box under the previously created sub group (CIRCLEOBJECT_SUBGROUP)
              if (!descparams.Desc.SetParameter(cid, bcCheck, new DescID(new DescLevel(CIRCLEOBJECT_SUBGROUP))))
                  return true;

I got the following Problems:

• DESC_DEFAULT has no effect at all e.g. the checkbox, I set it as Defaul true if i open the plugin it's default
    • I do not get the Separator line
    • I Only get the last element @ ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES
    • No clue how to ad a selectbox (Like in the Editor if you Post you can select an Font such a Box I'm trying to accomplish)

any Ideas?

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 18/11/2011 at 07:00, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

Originally posted by xxxxxxxx

DESC_DEFAULT has no effect at all e.g. the checkbox, I set it as Defaul true if i open the plugin it's default

I get the same behavior. I will investigate more on that.

I do not get the Separator line

Here is how to setup a separator:

DescID cid = DescID(DescLevel(MY_SEPARATOR,DTYPE_SEPARATOR,0));
    if (!singleid || cid.IsPartOf(*singleid,NULL)) // important to check for speedup c4d!
    {
        BaseContainer bc = GetCustomDataTypeDefault(DTYPE_SEPARATOR);
        bc.SetLong(DESC_CUSTOMGUI, CUSTOMGUI_SEPARATOR);
        bc.SetBool(DESC_SEPARATORLINE, TRUE);
        bc.SetLong(DESC_ANIMATE, DESC_ANIMATE_OFF);
        bc.SetBool(DESC_REMOVEABLE, FALSE);
        bc.SetString(DESC_NAME, "");
        bc.SetString(DESC_SHORT_NAME, "");

if (!description->SetParameter(cid,bc,DescLevel(ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES))) return FALSE;
    }

I Only get the last element @ ID_OBJECTPROPERTIES

If understand, you only get the last parameter added ?

No clue how to ad a selectbox (Like in the Editor if you Post you can select an Font such a Box I'm trying to accomplish)

This is a ComboBox.

Regards,

On 18/11/2011 at 08:22, xxxxxxxx wrote:

First of all thank you I got now the Separator ;)
    Uhm yes i got only the last param but i solved it, I forgot to add for each element a new DescID

Ok thanks for the hint comboBox I know now what Ive to google for ;)

Update: OK I got it ;)
    It wasn't ComboBox I had to look for it was CYCLE ;)
    Anways Thank you VERY MUCH again!!!