Adding programmatically options

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 03/11/2011 at 05:06, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   R12 
    Platform:      
    Language(s) :     C++  ;

---------
    hi,
    let's say that I have a description for a container item:

LONG MY_ITEM
    {
             CYCLE
             {
                     OPTION1;
                     OPTION2;
             }
    }

Now, let's say that instead of the description above, I have only
    LONG MY_ITEM {}

BUT would like to add the CYCLE options programmatically.

How can I do this?

Thank you!

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 03/11/2011 at 05:52, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Haven't ever used it, but the GetDDescription Method (whatever class, I think its the NodeData class) should be what you need.

On 03/11/2011 at 07:07, xxxxxxxx wrote:

But in which way?

On 03/11/2011 at 07:52, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

NodeData::GetDDescription() is called to let you add your own parameters to the description of a node (please refer to the documentation for details).
    You can also take a look at the NodeData::GetDDescription() implementation in LookAtCamera example.

On 04/11/2011 at 04:50, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Great, thank you very much!

On 01/12/2011 at 10:02, xxxxxxxx wrote:

So how you solved it? 
    I'm trying something similar