Basic PyGenerator plugin Please

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 19/11/2011 at 23:44, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hallo

Can you explain more what 'ya need ?

I mean your previous work as Python Draw Helper(sample with bd, draw polygon triangle with coloring)

your GUI development is wonderful!!!!

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 20/11/2011 at 02:20, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Ah I thought you were talking about 2d GUI, thats why I postet the video. 😂
    Thanks !

And what was your problem, now ? ^^

On 21/11/2011 at 10:51, xxxxxxxx wrote:

thanks, i have not any, pass it ;) or return TRUE

On 22/11/2011 at 03:59, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Why not try the Py-DoubleCircle example from the Python SDK?

On 22/11/2011 at 05:42, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Jack. That's what I did. But the issue turned out to be the cache.
    As it only refresh itself internally and not from changes of external input.
    I started another thread about that but it's not totally solved other than the workarounds mentioned there (link from within the script/code)

https://plugincafe.maxon.net/topic/6070/6249_getcontour-refresh-or-uncache-how

Cheers
    Lennart

On 22/11/2011 at 18:33, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Oh, sorry. I just see in your initial posting that you did that.
    I should read more carefully.