I cant read C4DR11SDK...chm files

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 07/11/2009 at 10:03, xxxxxxxx wrote:

save the file to a local drive.

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 07/11/2009 at 10:53, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Originally posted by xxxxxxxx

save the file to a local drive.

As I understood it that´s what he did but there is a permission problem with the files (maybe only on XP, haven´t tried on Win7 yet).

On 10/11/2009 at 01:58, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Yes, I saved it on local drive, and I cant open it.

Right mouse click on the downloaded doc and then on the bottom of the appearing dialog there should be a message saying something like "the file has been created on a different computer and may be protected" or similar and there should be a button next to the text saying "approve" or something similar. Click on that button and that should make it work.

Nothing like that.
    Thank you any way.

On 10/11/2009 at 03:00, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Yes, I saved it on local drive, and I cant open it.

Nothing like that.
    Thank you any way.

You cannot open it? I thought it was simply empty?

You do know that you have to click the "Properties" entry in the Right mouse click popup menu to get to the according dialog don´t you? Of course that buttons and infos are NOT listed in the right mouse click popup.

On 10/11/2009 at 06:23, xxxxxxxx wrote:

You cannot open it? I thought it was simply empty?

Sry. It is empty.

You do know that you have to click the "Properties" entry ...

ofc I know that :)

On 10/11/2009 at 06:26, xxxxxxxx wrote:

ofc I know that :)

:) And the appearing dialog has nothing unusual? Do yu have a screenshot of the properties dialog?

On 11/11/2009 at 06:30, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Just belive me, properties dialog have nothing unusual, (except russian words)
    If you are thinking Im so stupid, why do you try to help me in plugin writing? :)
    any way ty a lot for trying

On 11/11/2009 at 06:56, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello Anton
    Привет Антон
    У меня все нормально с открытием chm-файлов(winXP 32sp3/64) ... Проблема может быть с браузером по умолчанию?

English:
    I have normal behavior of chm reading or re-opening of it at winxp 32sp3/64... maybe problem in default browser(html)?

On 11/11/2009 at 13:54, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Unfortunately changing default browser does not help.

On 24/11/2009 at 06:43, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I had the same problem! I solved simply downloading the file using "DownThemall" a free pluguin for FIREFOX!?!