Accessing Render Data with COFFEE

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 19/08/2009 at 12:30, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   11.x 
    Platform:   Windows  ; Mac  ;  Mac OSX  ; 
    Language(s) :   C.O.F.F.E.E  ;

---------
    Is it possible to access the render data of a document in order to check what Effects were added? I know I can access the render data base container. What I don't know is how to check for the list of Effects that may have been added.
    I only need to know their IDs. Is this info accessible somehow?

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 20/08/2009 at 00:16, xxxxxxxx wrote:

you can get it with GetActiveRenderData()->GetFirstVideoPost() and cycle through with GetNext(). GetType() should get you the ID.

On 20/08/2009 at 00:49, xxxxxxxx wrote:

ah, sorry. didn't realize you needed it for coffee

On 20/08/2009 at 05:01, xxxxxxxx wrote:

No posteffect acces with coffee.
    very bad limitation
    sorry
    Franz

On 20/08/2009 at 06:59, xxxxxxxx wrote:

That is, in fact, a very bad limitation.
    It should be easy to implement, I believe.
    I wonder why doesn't COFFEE gets a facelift?!

Rui Batista

On 20/08/2009 at 07:09, xxxxxxxx wrote:

hello Rui,
    Sadly this limitation is main reason because i have switched to c++.
    i sugest you to make the jump ;)
    al the best
    Franz

On 20/08/2009 at 08:02, xxxxxxxx wrote:

or jump to another lan... ok, I am quiet :)

On 20/08/2009 at 08:04, xxxxxxxx wrote:

shure... python can be the solution :) very good solution
    Franz

On 20/08/2009 at 08:06, xxxxxxxx wrote:

:-D