Spline data type in COFFEE

THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 15/06/2009 at 03:23, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
Cinema 4D Version:   10.x 
Platform:      Mac OSX  ; 
Language(s) :   C.O.F.F.E.E  ;

---------
I know it is possible to create a dialog with a Spline data type, using Resedit. By Spline data type I mean one of these:

Is it possible to get values from one of these, using COFFEE? I mean, can I code a COFFEE plug-in that could use one of these in its dialog?
Thank you very much in advance for any reply.

Rui Batista

THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 15/06/2009 at 06:49, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Not with C.o.f.f.e.e. 😉

On 15/06/2009 at 06:56, xxxxxxxx wrote:

DAMN!! Updating COFFEE should be a primary concern to MAXON 😞

Rui Batista

On 15/06/2009 at 09:24, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Instead of Coffee you could use... anyway, good look you find another solution 🙂

On 15/06/2009 at 09:41, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I know I could use C++.
It would even be a good project to start using C++, but I really don't have the "time" now to start something new, that I must learn almost from scratch.
C++ is already so developed. COFFEE really deserved some attention 😞

Rui Batista

On 15/06/2009 at 10:23, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I ment Python 🙂

On 15/06/2009 at 10:36, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I already know how to programme in COFFEE and C++ (although I had to learn a characteristics of Cinema4D libraries and how to use the developer tools of Xcode).
I really don't want to learn any new languages 😉

Rui Batista