Kick Start advice for a Cinema 4D tool.
Helper last edited by
THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED
On 01/03/2009 at 19:42, xxxxxxxx wrote:
Cinema 4D Version: R10.111
Platform: Mac ;
Language(s) : C.O.F.F.E.E ; C++ ; XPRESSO ;
I am a new Cinema 4D user with programming background.
I´d need to implement a tool within Cinema 4D that automatizes the following actions:
First I manually select an Object with two UV tags.
1. Delete second UV from selected Object
2. Save this object (and only this) to a new .C4D file (asking for filename and path in the harddisk).
3. Restore the selected object to its original state with the two UVs
4. Delete first UV tag from the selected object
5. Save this object (and only this) to a new .C4D file (asking for filename and path in the harddisk).
6. Restore the selected object to its original state with the two UVs.
Since I have no particular experience with specific Cinema 4D SDKs or scripting I´d like to know what´s the best approach to go with this tool:
- Coffee SDK, "C Plus Plus" SDK, Xpresso?
(I would be very grateful if you could briefly explain why?, and point me to some tutorials or code samples for a quick start in the right direction).
Thank you in advance for any help