Upgrade Dialog

THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 03/10/2008 at 06:37, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
Cinema 4D Version:   11 
Platform:      
Language(s) :     C++  ;

---------
     Hi!

I've a problem with updating my Dialog. I have a std::list and I would like to create a StaticText-Element/entry. Nothing happens at first, so the Dialog is not updated. Do I forget something?

> <code>
> void MyConsole::CreateLines(void)
> {
>      LayoutFlushGroup(INNER_GROUP);
>      for (list<String>::iterator it=inlist.begin(); it!=inlist.end(); ++it)
>      {
>           AddStaticText(TXT_LABELS, BFH_SCALEFIT, 0, 0, *it, BORDER_NONE);
>      }
>      LayoutChanged(INNER_GROUP);
>
> }</code>

The method is executed, but nothing happens. When I click the 'play' button of C4D and try to write something, everything is okay. Do I have to send a MSG_UPDATE Message?

Thanks.
</CODE>

THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 22/10/2008 at 07:00, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I can not confirm this. Replacing dialog elements within LayoutFlushGroup() and LayoutChanged() works fine here. Maybe it has something to do from where you are calling your CreateLines() function.

cheers,
Matthias

On 23/10/2008 at 10:55, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Howdy,

Is your dialog created from a CommandData class, and are you using the CommandData::RestoreLayout() function?

Adios,
Cactus Dan

On 23/10/2008 at 11:34, xxxxxxxx wrote:

heyho,

Currently I have no chance to test it 😞 I took GeUserArea and took the Draw Methods. that works fine.

Thanks Matthias and Cactus...