about hypernurbs object

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 31/08/2008 at 07:47, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   10.1 
    Platform:   Windows  ;   
    Language(s) :   C.O.F.F.E.E  ;

---------
    Hi, i have a question about generating a hypernurbs object with coffee.

the following lines work for most objects, but not for the hypernurbs. why?
    var HN = AllocObject(Ohypernurbs);
    vDoc->InsertObject(HN,NULL,NULL);

i already have another snippet, just like to know why the above code does not work?

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 31/08/2008 at 15:22, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi ello :)

It looks like a bug - if you need a HyperNurbs in the active Document, use CallCommand().. that should do the same.

Bye

On 31/08/2008 at 15:44, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Ohypernurbs is not used anymore. Use Osds instead.

cheers,
    Matthias

On 31/08/2008 at 16:59, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi matthias :)

Do you know the date release for the the new documentations?

Thanks.

On 01/09/2008 at 00:26, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Quote: _Do you know the date release for the the new documentations?
    >
    > * * *
    _

Sorry, I can't say when. We are working hard to get it ready but it can take still some weeks.

cheers,
    Matthias

On 01/09/2008 at 11:08, xxxxxxxx wrote:

thank you, matthias..

On 02/05/2009 at 15:51, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Ohypernurbs is still in the documentation, it would be cool if there would be a short info about to use Osds instead