how to count and know mycamera

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 31/07/2007 at 01:06, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:    
    Platform:   Windows  ;   
    Language(s) :     C++  ;

---------
    I want to get snapshoot of view and camera to save as bitmap where user clicked then plugin,  but how can i to count the camera and get the name.
    anyone can help me?

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 31/07/2007 at 02:37, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Quote: _...but how can i to count the camera and get the name.
    >
    > * * *
    _

I don't understand, if you want the name of the view you can get it with Getname(). What do you mean with "count the camera"?

cheers,
    Matthias

On 31/07/2007 at 03:11, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I want to enum the cam and get the camera snapshoot bitmap from difference and position. since the camera would be to reset position when user like to do it.

On 31/07/2007 at 09:17, xxxxxxxx wrote:

You need to be careful here. There is a difference between 'camera' and 'view'. You can have, say, four views being displayed simultaneously - they may all be using the same 'editor' camera (as it were)! And, of course, you can have many, many camera objects in a scene within a single view (though you can only set the view to use any one camera at a time).