VIDEOPOST_REQUEST_MOTIONMATRIX

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 10/05/2007 at 00:20, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   9.6 
    Platform:   Windows  ; Mac  ;  Mac OSX  ; 
    Language(s) :     C++  ;

---------
    Hi All,

how i can get the motion_delta in viewport rendering?

Cheers
    Renato

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 10/05/2007 at 02:14, xxxxxxxx wrote:

The motion_delta matrix is not avaible for viewport rendering.

cheers,
    Matthias

On 10/05/2007 at 02:24, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Bad news :(

Cheers
    Renato

On 10/05/2007 at 08:04, xxxxxxxx wrote:

There is no motion in the viewport (you cannot render animation in the viewport) so there cannot be a motion vector. At least that´s how I understood why there is no motion_delta matrix.

However, you could store the matrix yourself and then use that one for the viewport.

On 10/05/2007 at 09:52, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks Robert,

i understand :)

cheers
    Renato

On 10/05/2007 at 10:35, xxxxxxxx wrote:

My name is Samir, if that´s of any importance. ;-D

On 10/05/2007 at 10:35, xxxxxxxx wrote:

That's the other 'Robert' - Samir. ;P

But I'm glad that I helped telephatically...

The closest thing to motion render in the viewport is the 'Make Preview' render.

On 10/05/2007 at 11:47, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks Samir,
    Thanks Robert

Renato

On 10/05/2007 at 13:54, xxxxxxxx wrote:

the good ol telepathy! :D

On 11/05/2007 at 01:59, xxxxxxxx wrote:

:)

Robert:

What do you mean with "Make Preview" ?

Cheers
    Renato

On 11/05/2007 at 05:05, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Under the Render menu, it is an option to do an animation preview. It is not truly an editor render though.

On 11/05/2007 at 06:40, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Ah!...

is not what i hoped :)

Cheers
    Renato