Moving focus from a modal plugin?

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 05/06/2006 at 10:20, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   9.6 
    Platform:      Mac OSX  ; 
    Language(s) :   C.O.F.F.E.E  ;

---------
    My plugin is working except I only see the results after I click somewhere and put the focus on any other pallete.
    I want the plug to stay available, but to shift focus to another pallet - probably best would be the timeline.
    I can't find a command to do this.

Thanks for any help.

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 07/06/2006 at 09:07, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Do you want to shift focus, or just have the results update while retaining focus?

What dialog class are you using, and what function are you overloading with your code?

On 07/06/2006 at 10:02, xxxxxxxx wrote:

I guess I would actually prefer to have the results updated.

I am using GeDialog - I want to be able to dock it. Basically all it is doing is jumping around in the timeline. As I stated it does move to the correct place in the timeline - but, only after I have moved focus from the dialog to some other place in C4D.
    I global update would/should take care of things but I didn't know how to do that either.

thanks!

On 07/06/2006 at 12:17, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Realized all I needed was an EventAdd()