Turning a primitive object off

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 19/01/2005 at 07:55, xxxxxxxx wrote:

User Information:
    Cinema 4D Version:   8.100 
    Platform:    Mac  ;  
    Language(s) :   C.O.F.F.E.E  ;

---------
    How can I turn off a primitive object off (green tick to red X) using COFFEE?
    Thank you in advance :-)

Rui Batista

• THE POST BELOW IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. RELATED SUPPORT INFORMATION MIGHT BE OUTDATED OR DEPRECATED

On 19/01/2005 at 10:33, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Ok, never mind... found it. But its not very obvious, from the documentation ;-)

Rui Batista

On 21/01/2005 at 09:59, xxxxxxxx wrote:

If you told me how to do it, the next version of the C.O.F.F.E.E. docs might be a bit better. (And people searching the forum would also know how to do it.)

On 21/01/2005 at 11:32, xxxxxxxx wrote:

You are right, Mikael. Well, I searched and searched and I could only find:

GetEditorMode()

but that only gives me the semaphores.

Then, walking backwards, I found BaseList2D and the command SetBit.
    In it, there is this line:

BIT_AOBJ - Active object

But this is missleading because what it really means is that that object is SELECTED, not active or inactive.

Since this was not helping me, I wend back to BaseObject. And, incidently, I clicked in GetDeformMode. Well, I would never relate this with the green tick but I read there:

MODE_ON - Green tick (on)   
    MODE_OFF - Red cross (off)   
    NOTOK - Object has no tick

There was no SetDeformMode command but, since there was a GetDeformMode, for the sake of cumplementarity, I risked and typed:

op->SetDeformMode(MODE_OFF);

And it worked!!! :-)
    But I didn't found it documented.

Rui Batista