Thank you for your reply. So, I have tested your binaries under
2023.1.0. Guessing from your code listing, I assume that you are registering a
CommandData and a
PrefsDialogObject plugin hook. The plugin loads in all versions for me, see details below
I cannot show you a screenshot of
2023.1.0 for obvious reasons, but it loads there too.
- You say nothing is being printed to the console, which is odd, as your plugin has multiple
ApplicationOutput calls. This is a strong indicator for your plugin not lying on the plugin search paths of the Cinema 4D where it is not loading, please check the plugins include folders in the Preferences dialog of Cinema 4D.
- Something is going wrong (buttons are missing) with the Preferences plugin you seem to register in
2023.0.0, but that is not too surprising, since you complied against
2023.0.1 and plugins are not downwards compatible.
- In all versions your plugin does not appear in the "Extensions" menu unless I am blind. Since you are not showing the actual registration calls, only wrapper functions for them, I can only speculate here. You could for example be intentionally using
PLUGINFLAG_HIDE as you do not want the plugin to show up.
- Your copyright remark is printed to the console in all versions.
- The plugin loads for me in all versions of
2023, with the detail of the mentioned and to be expected problems in
So, bottom line: I would check here if you indeed included the plugin folder. When you are looking for the plugin in the Extensions menu, I would check your actual registration for the flags you are passing. Remove
PLUGINFLAG_HIDE when you are passing it.
When all this does not help, we will need a bit more code, especially the defintion of your
RegisterSoloPrefs() would be relevant.