Thread lost?

Hi,

there was this thread about a difference between the resource editor and the resulting node (link: https://plugincafe.maxon.net/topic/13863/difference-between-the-resource-editor-and-the-resulting-node) which I had opted to watch.

Unfortunately here it now looks like this:
15e6b925-1387-4260-a052-cb5b582b23e2-image.png

I understand, certain topics need to be taken into privacy. But still I hope, in this case it is just some technical mishap.

Cheers,
Andreas

P.S.: What's the correct tag for such forum related posts? As I had to choose at least one, I chose "general notes", but it does not seem exactly suitable.

Hello @a_block,

uh, you caught us, this is our super-secret, free R30 licenses for everyone-invited thread 😉

The reality is unfortunately much more profane, @m_magalhaes deleted and merged a thread there in one operation, so what you see is somewhat to be expected.

58be1a1b-25cd-401e-aa72-51569a67bbea-image.png

The merge target was Adding Node Descriptions Pragmatically, you will find the topic continued there (this thread has been previously split into the one you saw).

P.S.: What's the correct tag for such forum related posts? As I had to choose at least one, I chose "general notes", but it does not seem exactly suitable.

I would say bug report would be a correct tag when you think you found a bug in the forum. We use internally another tag (to fix) to track things we consider bugs in the APIs, so you won't 'pollute the waters' by using bug report 😉 But we might want to drop the "at least one tag rule" for general talk, I'll bring it up with the rest of the Team.

Cheers,
Ferdinand

Thanks, Ferdinand!

Hello @a_block ,

we have removed the restriction of having to add at least one tag to postings in the General Tak forum, allowing for more open-ended and broader questions in this forum.

The tagging restrictions for all other forums remain.

Cheers,
Ferdinand