as said before, please approach the problem systematically, or otherwise we won't be able to help you:
- What are the console error messages in such faulty scenes?
- What is the error status of the render queue manager after you ran the script?
- Are there any noticeable problems when you do print out the camera objects and document paths my script does generate?
- Does each saved file have a different camera selected?
- Does the queue manager properly reflect these camera selection?
- Do you have write access to the path where you want to render the animations to?
- Do you have write access to the path where you want to save the documents to?
When you have crossed of all these, I would start removing systematically "features" from the scene. Starting with plugins,
then render data (a.k.a. settings) and finally scene objects to pin point the problem.