Renderqueue Layout/Dialog Questions
lasselauch last edited by lasselauch
While @mikeudin recently asked about the group weighting I've noticed that I'm currently working on a Plugin that looks more or less like the Renderqueue.
I've stumbled across some interesting UI choices and would love to know how they can be achieved, please have a look at the attached image.
– How can I add a undockable Palette with different Buttons to my Layout/Dialog?
– IconId of Icon in the top right corner?
– Are these Quicktab Buttons showing/hiding the groups below?
– Two Groups, with same rows in conjunction with StaticText?
Hope this isn't an unusual request....
Thanks & Cheers,
m_adam last edited by m_adam
Hi @lasselauch sorry for the delay
- I asked development team about it.
- 465001796 and 465001732 I, know is not easy to search in all the icons, but just in case you have the whole list of icon available in Icon List.
- Correct you have an example in customgui_quicktab_r19.py.
- This is 1 Group defined like so
self.GroupBegin(0, c4d.BFH_SCALEFIT | c4d.BFV_TOP, cols=2) self.AddStaticText(10000, c4d.BFH_LEFT | c4d.BFH_FIT | c4d.BFV_CENTER, 0, 0, "Left title") self.AddStaticText(10001, c4d.BFH_SCALEFIT | c4d.BFV_CENTER, 0, 0, "Right text") self.GroupEnd()
lasselauch last edited by
Hi @m_adam any news/feedback on undocking groups/palettes from a dialog..?
m_adam last edited by
I didn't forget you don't worry I will update this post when I receive information from the development team.