Good Bye and Thanks for the Fish

• Dear Plugin Café community,

end of this month I will be leaving MAXON to spice up my life, seeking new endeavors.
    Despite me looking forward to my next steps, I can not deny, I'm also leaving with a tear in my eyes.
    For me it was an absolute joy to work for MAXON and even more so to work in this community.
    Thanks to everybody for your contribution to Cinema 4D.

Rest assured, the SDK Team is in good shape and will continue to be there for you.
    Even more so, as I also have some good (or maybe even better) news. Manuel Magalhaes joined the SDK Team last Monday, it won't take long to see him contributing to this community. Everybody say: Welcome, Manuel!

Cheers,
    Andreas

• Noooo. :(

Tahnk you very much for the years of helping out and bringing the SDK where it is now (and all the other stuff you did)!
    All the best on your way to a spicy future. Hope to see you around here though (?)

Hello Manuel! 👋
    Welcome to Maxons SDK-Team!
    There are now huge footsteps to follow in. :)
    Looking forward to you help, adivices and contributions.

• Very sad to see you go, Andreas.
    Thanks for all your time and effort. It won't be the same place without you.
    I knew I needed to be patient to get to read the ending of your novel ;-) But this ... I didn't see that one coming.
    Best wishes for your future endeavors.

Welcome, Manuel!

• Thanks for your time, effort and help over the years Andreas. Wishing you all the best for a spicy future!

Welcome Manuel!

• Andreas thank you! You need new pool for fish 🐳

Welcome, Manuel! xplode 😎 them all !!! 😉

• Oh nooo.. That's sad to hear!
    Thanks for all your time and help, Andreas!

Wishing you the very best on your newest endeavors...!!!!

Cheers,
    Lasse

• Thank you for all your help over the years!
    I am sure your old posts will help out a lot of people for years to come.
    Good luck in your future.

• @a_block Goodspeed with your new endeavour and thanks for your support!