I tried to make a new plugin with the Project tool, but I got an error when I exec the vcxproj file generated. Here is my steps :
- I created my plugin folder with res and source into the R20/plugins folder.
- I copied the cinema4dsdk/project folder into my plugin folder and changed the custom ID by a new one registered : ModuleId=1050015
- I added my plugin into plugins\projects\projectdefinition.txt
- I exec the command : kernel_app_64bit.exe g_updateproject="C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R20 Demo\plugins", it said it's ok, the files was generated.
- I exec the vcsproj generated into my plugin and I got a Visual Studio Express error saying that C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R20 Demo\frameworks\cinema.framework.includes.props is not found.
I find the documentation to start a new C++ project very messy, and I lost 10 min to understand that the old forum was down and to find the new one, because there is no link nowhere to it on the "How to get Plugin IDs" page. : /