By registering an account on the PluginCafé forum, you agree to the following guidelines and policies. These rules are there to maintain a healthy and enjoyable atmosphere, a level of professionalism and respect among the users.
Be courteous and polite. Show respect for the opinions and feelings of others. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right.
Don’t answer in the heat of the moment. You will be held responsible for your own words and any harm they may cause.
The PluginCafé is a professional, moderated forum. We expect you to stay on topics relevant to Cinema 4D’s SDKs.
MAXON reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread with or without reason or notice.
Any form of misbehavior will not be tolerated and may be cause for instant banishment from the PluginCafé. In moderate cases, one single warning will be emitted before banishment.
We will not tolerate:
- politics or political propaganda in any form;
- potentially inflammatory discussions and artwork or comments regarding social issues such as racism, sexism, religion, xenophobia or sexual orientation;
- crude, derogatory, inappropriate or disrespectful remarks aimed at any individual(s) including comments directed at their works, posts or comments;
- hate speech;
- any comments made with the sole intention of disruption or to cause distress to any individual(s);
- documents, images, movies or animations (in general: files or data) depicting any sexual act or abuse;
- unnecessarily violent, crude or obscene imagery;
- the request or advert of copyrighted material (or links to such), serial numbers, cracks or illegally copied software documentation;
- threads advertising items for sale;
- posts that are potentially in breach of any NDA; this includes screenshots or any unlawfully acquired knowledge regarding beta versions of software that is not available to the general public even if you are not the one who signed the agreement;
- totally ludicrous subjects.
MAXON's SDK Team