Job offer: CG API Developer @ Laubwerk in Berlin
Helper last edited by
On 06/10/2017 at 01:33, xxxxxxxx wrote:
COMPUTER GRAPHICS API DEVELOPER_<_h3_>_
at Laubwerk GmbH in Berlin_h3>
- Very good knowledge of C++, Python is a plus.
- Experience with at least one common computer graphics API of common DCC applications such as Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, Softimage, SketchUp, Rhino, Revit etc.
- Good knowledge of the basics of computer graphics.
- A solid understanding of physical simulation and/or procedural modeling techniques are a plus.
- Good English language and communication skills to coordinate with team members online or via phone/Skype.
- Good self-motivation, ability to work independently.
You will help developing and maintaining our growing line of software integrations into all kinds of industry standard applications. You will also work on the core technology that is being integrated as well as help building our internal ecosystem for maintaining a fast growing plant database, helper scripts and our build, test and deployment systems.
We are a small company concentrating on the development of software to create, display digital vegetation and landscapes for 3D computer graphics applications. Our team includes industry-leading experts in 3D modeling who set new technical and quality standards for authentic-looking 3D plants that require minimal time and effort to use while offering maximum detail and control and can easily be distributed to create stunning landscapes. Depending on your skill set, you will help us improve and extend our 3D plants/landscape modeling tools, make our 3D plants core technology faster and more powerful, add additional 3D applications to our lineup of supported platforms, and extend the use of our technology to new areas, such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), mobile, and games.