On 03/10/2017 at 04:13, xxxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to ask what is the best c4d way for storing options for a command plugin that have a Gedialog for set options.
I do not ask about saving serial which are often few byte but some options file that can be few mb.
Using external file (json / XML)
- Save in the plugin folder.
- Save in a custom folder inside the temp folder.
- Save somewhere in pref c4d folder.
- Save in a custom folder inside the c4d temp folder.
Using c4d storage.
- Save under a hyperfile and write in WritePluginInfo.
- Save as WorldPref.
- Save as BaseContainer of my c4d.BasePlugin.
Thanks in advance.